Let’s take steps to make our website accessible for the impaired and disabled. This will require training and new practices for both the content development and web design/development teams.
What we can offer you
Manage certification process with OnlineADA strategic partner
Identify, guide, or direct resources toward successful goal completion
Rework of videos and images for captioning and alt tags
Choose your Approach
The Likelihood of an Accessibility lawsuit verses various Website Certification/Compliance approaches
- Selected Program Features
- Program Costs per year*
- Certification 0% Risk
- Level AA Certification with 2 human-led audits/yr**
- $11-14K 1st yr
- Compliant but not certified
- Assisted or DIY Compliance w/ 1 Human-led audit/yr
- $5.4K/yr, 1 manual audit/yr, MaxAccess accessibility tool
- DIY Gradual Compliance
- DIY Level AA Compliance – no Human-led audits
- $500/yr for MaxAccess Pro accessibility tool
- Do Nothing
- Risk Lawsuit
- Lawsuit demand letter ~$35K settlement, ~$150K if adjudicated in court
*Does not include the cost of internal or external website remediation development costs which can vary widely depending on your website platform, content, and pages. Typical costs range from $5K to $25K to remediate a website. A website front-end redesign may be cost-justified.
**Indemnification is an optional add-on to this program.
Get Started Today!
We Offer the Lowest Costs and Fastest compliance services due to our Technology and Processes.