I received an Accessibility lawsuit demand letter and want to reduce legal risk to zero or meet contractual requirements.
Using Modern Tools in your Compliance Program
For Content and Front-end Website Remediation
Choose an Approach Based on Your Cost-Benefit Requirements.
The Likelihood of an Accessibility lawsuit verses various Website Certification/Compliance approaches.
- Selected Program Features
- Program Costs per year*
- Certification 0% Risk
- Level AA Certification with 2 human-led audits/yr**
- $11-14K 1st yr
- Compliant but not certified
- Assisted or DIY Compliance w/ 1 Human-led audit/yr
- $5.4K/yr, 1 manual audit/yr, MaxAccess accessibility tool
- DIY Gradual Compliance
- DIY Level AA Compliance – no Human-led audits
- $500/yr for MaxAccess Pro accessibility tool
- Do Nothing
- Risk Lawsuit
- Lawsuit demand letter ~$35K settlement, ~$150K if adjudicated in court
*Does not include the cost of internal or external website remediation development costs which can vary widely depending on your website platform, content, and pages. Typical costs range from $5K to $25K to remediate a website. A website front-end redesign may be cost-justified.
**Indemnification is an optional add-on to this program.
Get Started Today!
We Offer the Lowest Costs and Fastest Certification Turn-around Times in the Industry due to our Technology and Processes